|TIME in TRAINING||SIX (6) MONTHS continuous training since last test!|
All Previous Stances
|DAN JON HO HUP||All previous|
|BREAK FALLS & BODY MOVEMENTS||All Previous Break falls & Body Movements|
|HAND STRIKES||All Previous Hand Strikes|
1) All Previous Blocking Movements |
2) Knowledge of Blocking the Following:
a- Right or Left Round Kick
b- Right or Left Back Kick
c- Right or Left Hatchet (Axe) Kicks (inside; outside)
d- Right or Left Crescent Kicks (inside; outside)
e- Right or Left Spinning Kicks
1) All Previous Kicking Movements |
2) Low roundhouse kick / low spin heel kick takedown
3) Low roundhouse kick / drop spin heel kick takedown
4) Drop side kick:
a- With back leg (attack)
b- With forward leg (defense)
5) Rolling heel kick
6) Scissor kick takedown
7) Side kick / spinning scissor kick takedown
8) Drop knee-lock takedown
|STRETCHING||Must Show Definite Increase in Flexibility since last test!|
|DEFENSE AGAINST PUSHES||1) Inside steering wheel throw |
2) Outside steering wheel throw
3) Double wrist drop throw
4) Cross-step trip
5) Body block throw # 1 & # 2
6) Inside wrist grab, step-thru arm-cross throw
7) Leg scissors
8) Vacuum Throw # 1 & # 2
9) 180° pivot hand throw
10) Downward elbow-lock, Sudo to neck.
1) Execute a right overhead strike; Partner catches wrist in both hands: |
a- Grab his right hand with your left hand, execute Major Hand Throw.
b- Cross-step right foot, bend right elbow, left hand grabs his left wrist, execute a elbow-lock shoulder throw over right shoulder.
c- Step in right foot, left hand pulls right hand up and out, execute a left spinning heel kick to his left temple.
d- Bend right elbow, left hand grabs his left hand, execute folding wrist-lock.
2) Execute right overhead strike; Partner attempts downward elbow-lock:
a- Circle to your left, turn back, right hand grabs his right wrist, execute a downward elbow-lock, Sudo.
b- Circle to left, right hand grabs his right wrist, left hand grabs his right wrist in circular wrist-lock position, execute step-thru circular wrist-lock flip throw, hatchet kick, come-along pin.
|ESSAY||Six (6) Pages on a Martial Arts Subject, Typed and Double-spaced|