|TIME in TRAINING||FOUR (4) MONTHS continuous training since last test!|
All Previous Stances
|DAN JON HO HUP||All previous|
1) All Previous Break falls
2) Forward roll # 6 (air roll)
All Previous Hand Strikes |
All Previous Blocking Movements |
1) All Previous Kicking Movements |
2) Hatchet kick (Axe Kick)
3) Spinning Heel kick
a- Straight leg
b- with hook
4) High side kick (with forward leg)
5) High roundhouse kick (with forward leg)
6) High hook kick (with forward leg)
7) High slap kick (with forward leg)
8) Double front kick
9) Inside Crescent kick / Front thrust kick combination
|STRETCHING||Must Show Definite Increase in Flexibility since last test!|
|CONTINUATION TECHNIQUES: (against punches)||One minute continuous soft style defense (FLOW)|
Bandak Examples for 2 and 3, From a Split Entry.
The hand that strikes the face goes to the elbow or shoulder joint, clasp hands and jerk back and downward, take down and control.
1) REAR TWO-HAND GRASP:
|DEFENSE AGAINST THROWS: Opponent attempts two-arm shoulder throw||
1) Perform an X-block to lower ribs and push down. |
2) Left hand grabs pressure point "Kyuhl Boon" (Trapezius Muscle), right hand goes to back of right knee, throw him back over right bent knee, follow-up.
3) Pull his face back, dropping him on your left knee, execute a right overhead Sudo to his chest.
4) Right foot steps down on his right knee, left short standing fist to kidney, left inner knifehand to his jaw hinge, left hand pulls his chin back, execute right hammerfist to nose.
5) Apply hanging choke.